To stay away from Corona, the culture of work from home is still going on in most places, which is a very good step. But during this time people are also facing many health-related problems. The risk of heart attack and stroke is increasing with increasing working hours over time, especially in people who smoke and do not exercise at all. In such a situation, health experts are advising that stroke and heart diseases can be avoided only by paying attention to oneself between work.
Make these necessary changes in lifestyle
1. Doctors are advising not to eat fatty foods and food with too much salt. There is a lot of salt in things like snacks, chips, so avoid eating them, as well as leave the habit of eating by adding salt to the food.
2. Many people know that smoking is not good for their health, yet they cannot quit it. So it is difficult to quit this habit at once, so try to leave it gradually. Smoking is not the best way to remove the tension of work.
3. Avoid eating such food items in which the amount of fiber is less because such substances are not the right option for health at all. Apart from this, eating junk and fast food should also be avoided.
4. It is not a good habit to get up to work in the morning. Take some time out for yourself before starting office work. Use this time to exercise. Work from home is a great way to focus on yourself as well as work.
5. Try to be physically as well as mentally fit. Do meditation. Watch a movie of your choice or play a video game. Which works to charge you.