If you also want to use the leftover rice properly, then make 4 types of tasty dishes from these easy recipes of Pankaj Bhadoria.
Often rice becomes too much in your house and thinking about what to do with the remaining rice is the biggest problem. To solve this problem of women, Master Chef Pankaj Bhadauria has shared recipes of 4 types of tasty dishes prepared from leftover rice on his social media.
You can easily make all these dishes and use the leftover rice properly and it is also very tasty in food. Let's know which dishes can be made from leftover rice.
- Tamarind Rice
- Lemon rice
- Chutney Casserole
- Tomato rice
Leftover rice - 1 bowl, khadi coriander - 2 teaspoon, khadi red chili - 4 - 5, chana dal - 1 teaspoon, urad dal - 1 teaspoon, fenugreek seeds - 1 teaspoon, asafoetida - 1/2 teaspoon, garlic ginger paste -2 spoon, tamarind pulp - 1 cup, curry leaves - 8 -10, jaggery - as per need, salt - as per taste, black pepper - as required
Method of making
- In a kadhai, roast the coriander, steamed red chilies, gram dal, urad dal, and white sesame and mix asafoetida into it.
- Cool all these ingredients and make them powder in a mixie. It is called puliyogare powder.
- Now put sesame oil or any oil in the pan and heat it and roast the chana dal and urad dal.
- Add green chilies, curry leaves, mustard seeds, and roast.
- Add tamarind pulp and crush some jaggery together and mix well.
- Add 3 teaspoons of puliyogare powder to it and mix well. When the spices start leaving the oil, then add rice to it.
- Add salt and pepper powder as per taste and mix it well.
- Garnish with roasted peanuts on top and taste it.
Leftover rice - 1 bowl, Chana dal - 1 teaspoon, Urad dal - 1 teaspoon, mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon, cashew - 8 - 10, curry leaves - 8 - 10, lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
Method to prepare
- Heat the oil by putting oil in a pan and roast it by adding chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, curry leaves, and cashews.
- Add rice to it and mix well by adding salt.
- When the rice cools down a little, then add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Never add lemon juice to hot rice, otherwise, it may taste bitter.
- Rice is ready, enjoy it.
Leftover rice - 1 bowl, cumin - 1 teaspoon, asafoetida - 1/2 teaspoon, onion finely chopped - 1, ginger - 1 piece, sweet corn - 1/2 cup, coriander, chili, garlic green chutney - 1 cup
Method of making
- First, put a pan in the gas and add some oil.
- When the oil is hot, add cumin, chopped onion, asafoetida, and ginger and roast it.
- Add rice to this mixture and mix well.
- Add green coriander chutney over the rice and mix well.
- Add salt as per taste and after cooking for 2-3 minutes, turn off the gas.
- The hot chutney casserole is ready. Taste it.
Leftover casserole - 1 bowl, onion finely chopped - 1, garlic finely chopped - 5 -6, munga - 4 - 5, salt - as per taste, tomato puree - 1/2 cup, finely chopped green chilies - 1 - 2 Turmeric - 1/2 teaspoon, garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon
Method of making
- In tomato casserole, Pankaj has mixed a little mangaudi.
- Lightly roast the mangaudi and take it out.
- Add cumin seeds to the oil and mix the chopped onions, add chopped garlic, and roast.
- Add finely chopped green chilies and coarsely ground coriander.
- Add turmeric, coriander, red chili, garam masala powder to the spices.
- Add half a cup of tomato puree and add the fried mangaudi.
- Allow the Mungaudi to cook for a while and then add rice to it and mix it well.
- Cook rice well for 3 minutes and garnish with green coriander.
- Serve hot and enjoy it.
Image Credit: freepik and pintrest