If you want to eat something tasty at breakfast or in a snack, then you should try Masala Macroni. In this, you will get an amazing taste. Its test will remind you of restaurant food. So let's know about the method of making it.
- 200 grams macaroni
- 2 onions (chopped)
- half capsicum (chopped)
- half a cup of corn
- 1 carrot (chopped)
- half a cup of green peas
- 4 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon oregano -
4 Garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 cheese cubes (grated)
- salt as per taste
- half a teaspoon red chili powder
- half a teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream / fresh cream
- 2 tablespoons oil
- butter as required
- half a cup of hot milk
- Heat butter and oil in a pan and fry garlic till it becomes golden.
Add corn and carrot and fry on high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water and cook till it becomes soft.
- After the water dries add macaroni, salt, pepper powder, oregano, capsicum, red chili powder, cheese (keep it for garnishing) and milk and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- When the macaroni is cooked, mix the cream and cook for another 2-3 minutes.