The second wave of the coronavirus has caused great devastation, and the fear of the third wave has given sleepless nights to scientists. Scientists fear that in the third wave of Corona, the Delta Plus variant may become more powerful and wreak havoc on people. According to experts, the Delta Plus variant of Corona can cause the third wave in India. Given the danger of the third wave of Corona, fear remains in the minds of the people. Although it is believed that people whose immunity will be more strong, this virus will not bother them much. The third wave of Kovid is being feared. Let us know how to prepare your body for this.
- The first condition to increase immunity is to control your weight. To control weight, focus on a healthy diet and exercise.
- Exercise 150 minutes a week in which sweat comes. Walk morning and evening.
- Eat home-cooked light food. Avoid stale food.
- Avoid stress. The level of glucocorticoid hormone increases due to constant stress. The body's immunity weakens due to low lymphocyte count.
- Get enough sleep Sleep for eight hours as per the rule. Lack of sleep weakens immunity.
- In the Corona period, most stress dominates every person, so make a rule that you must meditate for 5-10 minutes every day.
- Take a balanced diet. Include vitamin C, bioflavonoids, phytochemicals, and antioxidants in the diet. These can help increase immunity.
- Take vitamin C in the diet. For Vitamin-C, eat fruits like amla, orange, lemon.
- Include fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet. If you are a non-vegetarian, then include meat-fish, milk, eggs in the diet. This diet will provide our body with essential vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants.
- Reduce the intake of oil and spices in the food.
- Take the vaccine as soon as possible so that the corona does not take you to a serious point.
- Wearing a good-quality mask is the biggest defense.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as advice from a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.