Dry skin is a big problem. Even a slight experiment on dry skin can cause trouble for you. People whose skin is dry, their skin remain dry every season. Papaya and honey face pack is very effective to remove skin dryness. As much as papaya is beneficial for your health, it is also beneficial for your skin. Papaya is rich in Vitamin A. It contains an enzyme called papine, which has exfoliating properties. Helps remove dead skin cells from papine skin. It is also helpful in Rangat Nikhar.
The use of papaya will reduce the dryness of the skin as well as the skin will also be seen. Let's know how you can make papaya and honey face packs at home, and it is beneficial for your skin.
A bowl of papaya
1 tsp honey
How to create:
1. Cut the papaya into small pieces first.
2. After that, grind the papaya in a grinder and make a paste.
3. Add one spoon of honey to the ground papaya.
How to apply:
1. Wash and wipe the face thoroughly before applying this mask on the face.
2.Now apply this paste well.
3. Leave the paste on the face for 15-20 minutes.
4. After drying, wash face with cold water.
5. After washing the face, wipe it well with towels.
6. Do apply moisturizer on the face.
If you get pimples or pimples on your face, then papaya paste is best to get rid of them. The drink also has anti-inflammatory and anti-viral properties that may help reduce pimples. Papaya is also helpful in reducing facial wrinkles and fine lines. Papaya removes fine lines, scars, and spots from the skin. It brightens the skin.