200 gm cottage cheese
2 tablespoons arrowroot
2 boiled potatoes
Finely chopped coriander
2 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
2 cups yogurt
Salt as per taste
A little sweet sauce
A little green chutney
Onion (cut into round)
1. Grate the paneer in a pot and after that garnish the potato as well.
2. Then add arrowroot to it. Then in this mixer, add salt, ginger and green chilli, mix it well and knead it. This mixer is ready.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Now take a little mixer and pour it in the oil and flatten it by pressing it with the palm.
4. Put the vadas in hot oil. Fry them till they become golden. Likewise prepare all the vadas. Put them on paper towels and take out the extra oil.
5. Now whisk the curd and add ground red chilli and garlic paste to it. After this, add curd to it and after that add vadas to it.
6. Next heat the oil in the pan. Add garlic, cumin and asafoetida and add it to the prepared vadas.
7. Add green coriander, green chilli and chopped onion. Then put sweet and green chutney on it.