Sugar is a disease that develops due to poor diet and lifestyle. If the diet is not controlled for this disease, then sugar cannot be reduced. While the consumption of certain foods in the diet increases sugar, many things keep sugar under control by consuming them. You must have known about the rich medicinal properties of olive oil, it has many benefits for health. Like olive oil, the leaves of the olive tree are also very effective in controlling sugar. Along with controlling sugar, olive leaves also treat many diseases. You can use olive leaves as a decoction. Let us know what are the health benefits of olive leaves and how to prepare its decoction.
Properties of Olive Leaves:
Olive leaves rich in antioxidant properties keep the level of sugar in the blood under control. It has been found in many studies that drinking the juice of olive leaves reduces insulin resistance in the body.
How to prepare a decoction of olive leaves:
- To make a decoction, take 10-12 olive leaves. Wash them thoroughly.
- Clean the leaves and boil these leaves with a cup of water. When the leaves boil well, put some black pepper or cloves in them and put them in the water, and let it boil for a while.
- When the water boils down to half, take it off the flame and add a spoonful of honey to it and consume it when it becomes lukewarm.
Benefits of drinking olive decoction:
- Olive decoction improves immunity. Its consumption will prove to be very effective during the Corona period.
- The decoction of olive leaves keeps the memory correct. If you have a habit of forgetting, then you can improve your memory by consuming it.
- Controls cholesterol, a decoction of olive leaves. It lowers the level of bad cholesterol and increases the level of good cholesterol, which reduces the risk of heart diseases and high blood pressure.
- Consuming this decoction improves the skin, this decoction is the best solution to the skin problem.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as advice from a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.