This is a very simple sandwich recipe made with cheese stuffing. Cheese is a good source of protein and calcium. This sandwich is great for adults and growing children. Those on the diet can opt for low-fat cheese. If you have green chutney ready, it can be prepared in one stroke.
- Brown Bread - 4
- Paneer - 75 grams (grated or chopped)
- Green chutney - 2-3 spoon
- Onion - 1 finely chopped (medium size)
- Green Chilli - 2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 2 tablespoons finely chopped
- Butter as required
- Bread toaster or griddle
Crumble or grate the paneer.
* Cut the brown corners of the bread.
* In a bowl, mix together the paneer, finely chopped onion, green chillies, green chutney, finely chopped coriander and salt. Now the stuffing is ready.
* Take 2 bread slices, put butter on one side for both the breads, place the stuffing on the side of 1 bread butter and close it while keeping the other bread on the bottom.
* If necessary, apply a little butter to the outer surface of the bread or toast the bread toaster till it turns golden brown from both sides.
* Cut it diagonally and eat it with tomato ketchup or similar. Repeat the same process for the rest of the bread.
* It can be enjoyed as breakfast with evening tea.