Child - 'Mom, what are you going to make for breakfast or dinner today'? From there comes Mummy's answer - 'Aloo Ke Paratha'! Child - 'Let Mommy Paratha be today, make something else in place of Paratha because Paratha has become bored with food'. These questions and answers go on with child and mother in almost every house these days.
If your child is always demanding something different and tasty, then today we are going to tell you some delicious dish recipes, which you can make and serve in front of them in a short time. It does not take much time to make these dishes and apart from children, other members of the household will also like it. Let's know about these recipes.
Basmati rice - 2 cups, spinach - 200 grams, cumin - 1/2 teaspoon, tomato puree - 1/2 cup, salt - as per taste, turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon, garam masala - 1/2 teaspoon, ghee - 2 teaspoons, Sambar powder - 1/2 teaspoon, ginger-paste - 1/2 teaspoon, green chilli - 2 finely chopped
How to make Spinach Casserole
- To make spinach casserole, first of all, heat oil or ghee in a pan and cook cumin, green chilli and ginger in it.
- After cooking 2 to 3 minutes, add tomatoes, turmeric and salt and cook till the tomatoes become soft. Here you clean and chop the spinach.
- After the tomatoes are soft, add the spinach and leave them to cook for a while on a soft flame.
- When the spinach water dries, add rice and sambar powder to it and let it cook on low flame. After cooking for about 5 to 7 minutes, turn off the gas.
Oats - 2 cups, yoghurt - 2 teaspoons, urad dal - 1 teaspoon, chana dal - 1 teaspoon, oil - 1 teaspoon, salt - as per taste, mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon, carrot - 1/2 cup grated, coriander leaves - 1 Spoon, turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
How to make Oats Idli
- First, after roasting the oats in a pan, put them in the mixer and make a paste of oats.
- Now roast mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal in a pan till they turn brown. After frying, mix green chillies, carrots and turmeric in it and let it cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- After this, add oats paste and curd with this mixture in a vessel and prepare the batter well.
- After preparing the batter, pour it into the idli mould and after steaming the idli for about 10 to 12 minutes, take it out in a plate. Now serve it with favourite vegetable or chutney. It is also a healthy dish for children.
Paneer - 200 grams, onion - 2 chopped, green chilli - 2 finely chopped, tomato - 2, garlic - ginger paste - 1/2 teaspoon, salt - as per taste, turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon, curd - 1 teaspoon, Cream - 1/2 cup, Cashew - 5-6, Oil - 2 tsp, Red chilli powder - 1/2 tsp, Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp, Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp, Kasuri Methi - 1/2 tsp
Method to prepare
- First of all, put tomatoes, onions, cashews and green chillies in the mixer and make a paste and keep them aside.
- After this, heat the oil in a pan and cook the paste for a few minutes. After cooking 3 to 4 minutes, add curd and cream to it and cook it well. Keep in mind that it will run once or twice in the middle so that it does not burn.
- After this, add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, cumin powder and let it cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After 4 minutes, add light water to the gravy and after adding Kasuri methi to the top, turn off the gas after cooking for some time.
Image Credit: (@ cdn2.foodviva.com, www.bigbasket.com)