Generally, the biggest tension of women is that what is made new in everyday food which is rich in taste and is also beneficial for health. Now it is winter, then it would be better to make something in the food whose ingredients are easily available in the market. So if you are also thinking about cooking something new and tasty, then we are going to tell you the recipe of Tasty Vegetable Recipe of Pea and Soya Chunks.
In winter, peas are available in large quantities and its vegetable is also tasty to eat. When you mix soya chunks with green peas, its taste will be even more wonderful. So let's know the recipe for this vegetable.
Method of making
- To make soya chunks and pea vegetables, first, soak the soya chunks in warm water for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, squeeze these soya chunks out of the water and squeeze them thoroughly so that all the water comes out.
- Put a pan on the gas and add 1 teaspoon of ghee to it. When the ghee gets hot, add soya chunks and fry it. Fry the soya chunks slightly and keeps them out on a plate.
- Now prepare gravy for the vegetable. For this, first grind the chopped onion, green chili, and ginger in a mixer and make a fine paste and grind the chopped tomatoes separately as well.
- To make vegetable gravy, heat oil in a pan and add asafetida and cumin seeds to the hot oil. Add onion and ginger paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. When the masala is roasted, add tomato paste to it and fry it while stirring well for about 2 minutes.
- Now add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt and fry the spices till the oil separates from the spices.
- Now add fresh cream to the roasted spices and stir it well by stirring with a spoon and add roasted and boiled peas for about 2 minutes, so that the spices also mix well in the peas.
- Put 1 cup of water in the pan and cover and reduce the flame of the gas. Allow the vegetable to cook for 3-4 minutes on a slow flame. Open the embroidery lid and watch the gravy is ready.
- Now add pieces of fried soya chunks to this gravy and mix well and let the vegetables cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Turn off the gas after 10 minutes. Add the garam masala powder and chopped green coriander over the soy chunks and green pea curry and mix well.
- Serve the vegetable hot and enjoy it with rice or roti. This vegetable is easy to prepare and is excellent in the test. You can prepare it in a few minutes.
Soya chunks and green pea vegetable recipe card
Easy Recipe for Soya Chunks and Green Pea Tasty Vegetable
Total Time: 35 min
Preparation Time: 35 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
Cooking Level: Medium
Course: Main course
- Soya chunks - 1 cup
- Green peas boiled - 1/2 cup
- Finely chopped onions-2
- Chopped tomatoes in small pieces - 2
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Chopped Green Chilli-2
- Ginger - 1-inch piece
- Asafoetida - 2 pinch
- Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cream - 2 tbsp
- Garam Masala - 1/2 teaspoon
- Finely chopped coriander - 1 tbsp
- Salt - as per taste
- Oil - As required
Method to prepare
Soak the soya chunks in warm water for 10 minutes. Take it out of the water and squeeze the chunks well. Place a pan in the gas and add ghee to it. Fry the soya chunks in ghee lightly.
For vegetable gravy, grind the chopped onion, green chilies, and ginger in a mixer and make a fine paste and grind the chopped tomatoes separately as well.
Heat oil in a pan and add asafetida and cumin seeds to the hot oil and fry it. Add the prepared paste and fry for 3-4 minutes. When the masala is roasted, add tomato paste to it and fry it while stirring well for about 2 minutes.
Add turmeric powder, Kashmiri red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt, and fry the spices till the oil separates from the spices. Add cream to the roasted spices and stir well with a spoon, add roasted and boiled peas and mix it well in the spices.
Allow the vegetable to cook for 3-4 minutes on a slow flame. Add the fried chunks of soya chunks in the gravy mix well and let it cook on medium heat.
The vegetable is ready, add garam masala over it and garnish it with coriander. Serve it hot and savor it with rice or roti.