Tomorrow is Makar Sankranti and in such a situation it is very important to be Khichdi. So let's know the khichdi recipe today
Rice - 1 \ 2 cups
peeled Moong daal 1 \ 2 cups
Potato - 1
carrot - 1 \ 2 cups
beans - 1 \ 2 cups
green peas (Peas) - 1 cup to
Ghee - 2 teaspoons
Cumin (Cumin) - 1 teaspoon
Bayleaf - 1
Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Cinnamon - 1/2 Inches
Red chili) - 2
Asafoetida: 1 pinch of
onion - 1 piece
turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
chili powder - 1 teaspoon
tomato - 1
Method of making khichdi:
1. First wash rice and mung lentils and put them in the cooker and put water in it for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cut the potatoes, carrots and beans and take them in a bowl, and add some water.
3. Now filter the rice and dal and put it in the pressure cooker and pour three cups of water from the same cup (from which you took your rice).
4. Then add a little salt to it.
5. Then place the vegetable bowl in the middle of the cooker.
6. Then cook it on medium heat.
7. After the city opens, add the cooked vegetable in it and mix it by adding the peas as well.
8. Put the pan on the gas and add curd to it.
9. Now add cumin, rye, cinnamon, long, bay leaf, chilli and asafoetida and roast it for a while.
10. Then add the onion and roast it for a while.
11. Then add 2 chopped green chilies.
12. Then add green chili and ginger Lagsoon paste and roast it for a while.
13. Then add turmeric and powder to it and mix it.
14. Now add tomatoes and cook it for 2 minutes.
15. Now add the khichdi and mix it well.
16. After mixing well, turn off the gas and add coriander leaves. And our khichdi is ready.