When there is a good sleep at night, then the morning starts well too. This time is considered best to work on your fitness and health. Not only do you need energy for morning exercise, but it is important to have energy in the body for the rest of the day as well. So today we will learn about one such asana, whose daily practice will keep you charged for the whole day.
Benefits of Anjaneyasana
1. By doing this asana daily, you can feel energetic throughout the day.
2. It removes your fatigue and you can easily do all the work at the home, office.
3. By doing this asana, the spinal cord also becomes strong.
4. It is also helpful in strengthening the abdominal and waist muscles.
5. By doing this asana, the lungs are strengthened and the chest area is developed.
6. Increases the flexibility of the body.
Learn how to do it
First of all, sit on a mat in Vajrasana posture, ie with knees bent, take your left foot backward and place the sole of the right foot on the ground.
Now join hands by taking both the hands above the head.
Try to lean backward slowly. Take the hands behind the head as much as possible.
Remain in this position for 10-30 seconds.
After that come back to your previous position.
Take care of these things
Anjaneyasana should always be done on an empty stomach. Only then do you get its full benefits?
Avoid doing this if you have pain in your back, abdomen, or legs.
If you are suffering from any serious disease then you should do this asana only under the supervision of an expert.