Tejpatta, which is included in the special spices of the Indian kitchen, not only makes the vegetable tasty, as well as some people also use it in tea to enhance the taste, but its usefulness does not end here. You can use it for some other things too. Like for hair and skin. Bay leaves are also effective in enhancing your beauty. Let's know-how.
Bay leaves are used in making many types of creams, perfumes, and soaps. Which cleans the inner part of the skin.
Women want to maintain the beauty of their faces even in old age. So for this, the role of diet is important as well as care. So try using bay leaves for this.
1. Soak bay leaves in water overnight. Three to four bay leaves will be enough for this. Now take out these leaves in the morning and drink its water. It detoxifies your body in a way. When all the impurities are removed from your body, then of course your face will be glowing.
2. Prepare such a face pack from bay leaves, which not only enhances the complexion of the face but is also an effective treatment for the problem of suntanned.
Prepare face pack like this
- Take out the big leaves of bay leaves and keep them aside.
- Wash all the leaves thoroughly so that if there is dirt, then it should be removed.
- Now put water in a vessel to boil.
- Add the leaves to the boiling water.
- Keep it in water for 10 minutes.
- After this, grind these leaves and then apply them on the face.
- Do not throw away the remaining water, this will allow you to wash your face two to three times.
- So bay leaf is a very cheap and effective cosmetic, using which you will get beautiful and glowing skin.