Sometimes itching of the head makes a lot of people nervous. It is not easy to get rid of it, but some of the Ayurvedic tips mentioned here can help you.
Scabies in the head is a common condition, which can affect many people. This may be due to scalp dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, stress, harmful hair dye, use of harsh products, and non-hygiene of the scalp.
One of the most important steps is to prevent dryness and apply oil to the scalp. Along with taking care of your hair, massage your scalp as well. After massaging with oil, wash the hair thoroughly with a mild cleanser and conditioner. Paraben and sulfate-free cleansers and conditioners are considered the best for your hair.
It is necessary to wash your hair 2-3 times a week. If you wish, you can also use this hair pack, which can help in treating itching:
- Apply a mixture of coconut oil and lemon juice to the scalp. Then massage the scalp properly and then wash it with shampoo.
- Apply a mixture of 2 tsp curd and 1 tsp lemon juice to your scalp. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it well.
- Grind 5-6 hibiscus flowers and its leaves together. Add 2-3 tsp of curd and a little lemon juice. Apply this mixture to the head. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, then wash off with shampoo.
- Applying warm olive oil to the scalp can help soften and loosen the itching and crust on the surface of the skin. Before applying it on the scalp, heat olive oil on your hands and massage it into the skin. Leave olive oil on the scalp for several hours. Then wash the hair with some herbal shampoo.
- A natural substance called acetic acid is found in large quantities in apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar can be effective in relieving itching of the scalp, especially related to psoriasis. The National Psoriasis Foundation says that if you apply vinegar diluted in a little water at your scalp and wash it after knowing it has dried for a few minutes. Then you can benefit.
Additionally, you can also make changes in your lifestyle. You can manage your stress with meditation, exercise, and yoga. Also, nutritious and vitamin-rich foods can help promote hair growth. Include foods rich in vitamins A, C, E, amino acids, antioxidants, iron and zinc, green leafy vegetables, amla, almonds, walnuts, beets, fenugreek, and turmeric in your diet.