If you are troubled by the rashes below the breast, then the household tips mentioned in this article can be helpful for you.
Rashes below the breast are a common problem most women face. In summer or due to seasonal allergies, this problem becomes more annoying. Due to rash, women find it difficult to wear a bra and the itching and irritation caused by it also affects daily work.
Are you also troubled by this problem? Are you looking for a home appliance to get rid of it? So definitely read this article. Today we are telling you about effective domestic tips to get rid of these rashes. But first, let us know the reasons for this.
Due to rash below the breast
If you notice irritation or redness in the skin below your breast, it is likely due to rashes. Although many factors can cause rashes below the breast, one of the most common causes is heat rash. Other causes may be infections, allergies, autoimmune disorders, etc. If your symptoms are similar to any serious medical condition, talk to your doctor immediately to remove any complications. But if the rashes are caused by microbial infections or allergies, then this article gives some amazing home remedies that will help you.
Home remedies to relieve rashes below the breast
The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of coconut oil can help relieve the rashes below the breast. The anti-microbial properties of coconut oil against Candida can be used to treat yeast infections that can cause rashes.
- Coconut Oil - 1-2 teaspoons
How to use
- Rub virgin coconut oil in your palms and apply it to the skin on the rashes.
- Let it dry until it dries.
- You can use it 1-2 times daily.
The anti-inflammatory properties present in aloe vera extracts can be used to reduce itching and swelling associated with rashes below the breast.
- Aloe vera gel
How to use
- Remove gels from one leaf of aloe vera.
- Mix the gels thoroughly using a fork.
- Apply it to the problem skin.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes and then wash it with water.
- You can do this 1-2 times daily.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has antimicrobial property that works effectively against many microbes, including Candida. This remedy can be useful if rashes under your breast area due to yeast infection.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - 1-2 Tbsp
- Water - ½ cup
- Cotton balls
How to use
- Mix one to two tablespoons of raw apple cider vinegar in half a cup of water.
- Mix well and soak a cotton ball in it.
- Apply this mixture on the affected skin and allow it to dry.
- Then clean it with water.
- You can use it several times daily.
Turmeric present in your kitchen is also very helpful in removing rashes. Its major component is curcumin. It has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating rashes below the breast.
- Turmeric Powder - 1-2 teaspoons
- Water (as required)
How to use
- Mix one to two teaspoons of turmeric powder with a few drops of water.
- Mix well to make a thick paste.
- Apply the paste on the rashes skin and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
- Clean it with water.
- You can use it once daily or once every other day.
Tea tree essential oil
The anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties present in tea tree essential oil helps in eliminating infection-causing microbes. Also, they help to get rid of rashes under the breast by reducing swelling and itching.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - 2-3 drops
- Coconut or olive oil - 2-3 tsp
How to use
- Add tea tree oil to the oil of your choice from coconut or olive oil.
- Mix it well and apply it to the problem skin.
- Leave it on overnight and clean it in the morning the next day.
- You can use it once daily.
In addition to removing stubborn rashes under the breast from these home remedies, you can try some beneficial tips that can prevent rashes from recurring.
How to prevent rashes from occurring below the breast?
- Clean the skin with rashes daily with anti-bacterial soap and water.
- Use only fragrance-free moisturizer.
- Avoid scratching the skin with rashes.
- Wear soft clothes that do not irritate your skin.
- Change sweaty clothes immediately.
- Wear a bra liner to absorb extra sweat.
Try a combination of these home tips and tips to get rid of rashes under the breast forever. If there is no improvement in your symptoms despite treatment, contact a skin specialist as soon as possible to find out the root cause of the rash.
Image Credit: Freepik.com