Do you know what is a healthy diet? The World Health Organization (WHO) has made complete details regarding a healthy diet. A separate page of which is also made on this site. WHO has written that if a healthy diet is taken, then a person does not have to fight malnutrition in life. Not only this, by taking a healthy diet, many diseases like diabetes, heart disease, diseases like cancer can also be avoided. WHO says that millions of people have to face many diseases every year due to unhealthy diets and lack of physical activity. That's why the world needs a healthy diet. The need for a healthy diet starts with the birth of the child and the mother's milk. Know how the diet should be according to age.
Here is a healthy diet for an adult:
- Fruits, vegetables, pulses, beans, nuts, and whole grains (unprocessed corn, barley, millet, wheat, brown rice). People in the city usually eat processed rice which is not a healthy diet.
- At least 400 grams of fruits and vegetables (except potatoes) containing at least five types of protein.
- In any case, the energy taken should not contain more than 10 percent sugar.
- Fat should not be more than 30 percent of total energy. The use of unsaturated fat is the ideal diet. Contains fish, avocado, nuts, sunflower, soybean, canola, and olive oil.
These foods are not a healthy diet, so reduce your intake of:
- Fatty meat, butter, palm and coconut oil, cream, cheese, ghee, snacks, pizza, biscuits, pre-packaged food, etc. should not be used at all.
- The intake of trans fat, which is found in meat, should not exceed one percent of total energy.
- Less than five grams of salt i.e. less than one teaspoon of salt should be consumed daily. This 5 grams of salt also contains two grams of iodine.
Disclaimer: Story tips and suggestions are for general information. Do not take these as advice from a doctor or medical professional. In case of symptoms of illness or infection, consult a doctor.