HEALTH TIPS : Calcium deficiency can make you weak, include these things in the diet

44

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in our body and it is also very important to have it in the body. Experts say that 90 percent of the total calcium in the body is found in bones and teeth, while the remaining 10 percent is present in the blood, body fluids, nerves, and muscle cells and tissues, etc. Calcium is very important especially for the strength of bones. If a person does not consume enough calcium or there is a lack of calcium in the body, then in such a situation the body is not able to work properly, that is, the body can become weak. Therefore, it is necessary to fulfill its deficiency through diet. Let us know what things should be included in the diet so that there is no deficiency of calcium in the body.



What are the disadvantages of calcium deficiency?

Bones and teeth become weak due to a lack of calcium in the body. Apart from this, the risk of osteoporosis and bone fractures also increases. Depression, insomnia, dementia, muscle cramps, and severe pain during menstruation can also be caused by calcium deficiency.


What are the benefits of calcium?

The biggest advantage of calcium is that it keeps bones strong and reduces muscle contraction. Apart from this, it also helps in controlling the heartbeat and also reduces high blood pressure.

What are the sources of calcium?

Soybean, Soy Milk, Tofu

almond

Orange

Spinach, Broccoli, Tomato, Carrot

Milk and milk products

leafy vegetables

Damage from excess calcium

Excess calcium in the body can also be harmful. Taking too much calcium can cause kidney stones and heart diseases. Although the chances of such harm from food are usually almost negligible, taking calcium medicine in high doses can cause these damages. Therefore, calcium medicine should not be taken in any form without the advice of a doctor.

Note: Dr. IN Vajpai is a highly qualified and experienced Neuro Surgeon. He has done his MBBS from KGMC, Lucknow. After this, he did MS in General Surgery and did MCh in Neuro Surgery. He worked as Assistant Professor in GSVM Medical College, Kanpur in 1996 and retired as Professor and Head of the Department in 2012. Dr. IN Vajpayee is also a life member of IMA and the Neurological Society of India. Dr. Vajpayee has experience of 45 years of.

Disclaimer: The Information and notification given in this article are based on assumptions. newscrab.com for the questions related to this news and tell us to read such news, do not forget to follow us.

-thank you