The trend of straight hair is in fashion nowadays. There are many products available in the market for this. From shampoos to hair packs in the market, which claim to straighten hair. Not only this, there are many types of hair treatments, hair straightening, rebonding, and other methods that instantiate hair. But in all these treatments, the help of chemical and heating devices are used, which causes damage to the hair.
In such a situation, if you want to straighten the hair, then you can take the help of domestic tips. This may not make your hair instant straight, but if you use this household nugget regularly, then your hair will be naturally straightened.
So let us tell you how hair can be straightened at home-
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1 egg
- 3 big spoonfuls
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups MultaniMitti
- 3 tablespoons rose water
Method to prepare
- First, take rice flour and Multanimitti in a bowl.
- Now add milk to this mixture. If the smooth paste is not being prepared by adding milk, then you can add some rose water to it.
- After this, you add an egg white to this mixture.
- Now apply this mixture from scalp to hair length.
- Before applying this homemade hair mask to the hair, comb well.
- Now leave this mask on the hair until it dries.
- When this hair mask dries, wash the hair.
- Now after drying 50% of the hair, you condition the hair.
- For this, mix honey and rose water in a bowl.
- Now apply this mixture well in the hair length.
- Apply it to the hair for 30 minutes and then wash the hair.
1. Rice is rich in vitamins and minerals. Constipation in the hair causes tightness in the hair. It makes the hair stronger than the roots. You can use not only rice flour on your hair but also rice water or mand, it will also make your hair straight.
2. If you have dry hair then a rice hair pack can be a good option for you. Rice contains inositol and carbohydrates. It removes the dryness of the hair and brings a unique shine to the hair.
3. Applying rice to hair also increases its thickness. Let us tell you that amino acids are also found in rice, which makes the hair thick and soft and thick as well. The best thing is that rice water can be used on any type of hair.
4. Rice flour can be used to clean the scalp. You can also make a scrub with rice flour or powder for the scalp. You can clean the scalp by just adding rice powder to honey.
5. It is even better to use rice water by fermenting it. It contains an element called pitera, which is rich in vitamins, amino acids, and organic acids. All these elements are very beneficial for hair health.
If seen in this way, rice is a boon for hair in every way. By using this hair pack regularly once a week, you can not only straighten your hair but can also provide many benefits to the hair.
Image Credit: Freepik