Nowadays girls are experimenting to change their look, not only in their hairstyle but also in hair color. However, in the process of changing the style, many times you apply such color to the hair, which does not look good at all and you feel very strange. In such a situation, we either take the appointment of the parlor or use some of the products found in the market to remove the color from the hair. But the use of chemicals can make your hair worse. Not only this, most chemicals are mostly expensive. With which removing the color from the hair can prove to be very expensive on your pocket. So why don't you adopt some natural methods? By the way, to remove the color from the hair, you can use vitamin C in baking soda. But out of all the home remedies, vinegar is considered the best option. It not only removes hair dye but also makes the hair shiny. So let us know in this article how you can use Vinegar to remove the color from the hair-
Both white vinegar and apple vinegar are extremely effective in removing color from the hair. To remove hair dye from white vinegar, make a mixture by taking equal parts of white vinegar and hot water and apply it to the hair. After applying the mixture, cover your hair with a shower cap for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse it thoroughly. After the use of white vinegar, you may feel a slight smell from the hair, which goes away on its own after some time.
To remove the dye from the hair with the help of apple vinegar, you mix one part of apple cider vinegar with two parts of water. After washing and conditioning your hair, apply this mixture to your hair. Leave it on the hair for a while. Lastly, rinse your hair with the help of water.
Keep in mind these important things
- Vinegar does not remove your hair color at all. It slowly shows its effect. Because of which you may take a few weeks. But the most important thing is that it will not cause any harm to the hair and it will also save your money and time.
- Vinegar can only remove temperate hair dye. Permanent hair color cannot be removed by vinegar.
- If you have any food allergy problem with vinegar, then you should avoid using it on your hair.
- Applying vinegar to your hair can cause a reaction to sulfite. Also, if you already have a scratch on your scalp, take special care as it can irritate your scalp.
- If your hair is dry, using hair vinegar can dry your hair or cause hair to fall.
- If your hair is thin or fine then the use of vinegar can damage your hair. So before using Vinegar on hair, know your hair type.
Image Credit: freepik