1. During the cleaning of the private part, use lukewarm water instead of cold water but also keep in mind that the water should not be too hot.
2. Due to persistent perspiration, there is a strange smell from the private part. For this, you should clean the private part using yogurt. Keep in mind that do not use any perfume for this.
3. Change the pads every 4 to 6 hours during periods. You will not be at risk of infection with this.
4. The hair around the private part should be cleaned from time to time or else itching and infection problems may be encountered.
5. Always use cotton undergarments, undergarments made of synthetic fabrics are not good for the skin.