If you want to attend a party or wedding in the summer season, the first thought that comes to mind is what to wear, which looks stylish and does not feel hot. Most women worry about this because their party outfits are heavy. But you can get a perfect party look even in the summer season if you have chosen the right dress.
If you look at the latest looks of famous actress Hina Khan of the TV industry, then almost all of them are best for summer parties or weddings. You can also recreate outfits for yourself by looking at these looks. Today, we will give you a glimpse of some of the summer ethnic looks of Hina Khan, which can be easily recreated.
Hina Khan Summer Lehenga Look
In this picture, Hina Khan is wearing a very beautiful lightweight lehenga designed by 'Kalki Fashion'. This lehenga has pearl work and its V-neck sleeveless choli is also amazing. Hina has also worn a net matching scarf with a lehenga. Like Hina Khan, you can also get light color and weight lehenga stitched for yourself. But you should keep these things in mind-
- You should choose the color of the lehenga keeping in mind your skin tone. If your completion is fair, then light pink, blue, purple, etc. colors will suit you. At the same time, if your skin tone is dusky, then you should choose beige, peach, or pistachio color.
- The best for the summer season is to choose a kilt made of cotton, chiffon, georgette, or raw silk.
- In this season, instead of heavy gota work, zari work, or sequence work, get light embroidery and pearl work done on lehenga. Nowadays foil work is also in trend, if you get ready your lehenga from a trend local designer, then he can do this work on your lehenga too.
- Instead of full sleeves, lehenga choli should be kept sleeveless or half sleeves. Try not to be too heavy lehenga choli and dupatta.
Hina Khan Summer Salwar Suit Look
Salwar suits can be worn according to the occasion in every season. In this picture, Hina Khan is wearing a designer salwar suit of fashion designer Maryam Hussain's Salwar Suit Collection 'Jahanara'. The suit features torsion embroidery with light sequins work and silk textures. Hina Khan is wearing a chiffon dupatta with a salwar suit, it also has silk embroidery, which gives this dress an even more beautiful look. You will also get this kind of dress material from any good shop. You can get this style of salwar suit ready for you. When choosing a salwar suit in the summer season, keep these things in mind:
- First of all, decide whether you are wearing a salwar suit at a day party or a night party. If you have to wear a salwar suit at a day party, then choose light colors and dark colors for a night party.
- Do not wear salwar suits with heavy dupattas during the summer season. If you want, you can carry heavy embroidery scarves with a simple-somber salwar suit.
- If you want to look trendy and stylish, then instead of churidar pajamas, wear a kurta with plazas or shararas.
Hina Khan Summer Party Gown Look
The fashion of the gown has been in trend for a long time and new changes are seen in this fashion every day. You can carry a gown to a party or wedding even in the summer season. In this picture, Hina Khan is wearing a floor-length gown of light orange color. The designer Cold Shoulder Sleeve of this gown is giving it a more trendy look. Hina has also donned a lightweight matching dupatta with a gown. You can also recreate this look of Hina Khan. When choosing an ethnic gown for the summer season, keep these things in mind:
- The heavy work gown will give a very gaudy look in the summer season. Best to choose a gown with printed and light work
- Chikankari work is very much liked in the summer season and it can give you a very nice party look. For this, you can also choose a gown with chikankari work.
- If you want the perfect ethnic look, then you should choose a gown that has a scarf.