If lines have started appearing under your eyes and wrinkles have appeared in the face before time, then these tips will be effective for you.
Childhood, youth, and old age are the three aspects of our life, but it does not happen that no one should feel sorry for leaving youth. The problem with many people is that they start looking elder at a young age. It is not right to look older than your age and many people have this problem. So what should be done so that this problem starts reducing.
Normally our skin looks old when its elasticity starts to end with age, but if the skin loses its elasticity before time then it looks bad. The aging process always starts for some reason or the other, but the first place where our age is detected is our eyes.
Many people have the problem of under eye wrinkles and apart from age, there can be many reasons due to which these wrinkles occur like-
- Lifestyle change
- poor diet
- lack of skincare
- use of chemicals
- effect of sunlight
- making frequent eye expressions
- Sleep cycle problems, etc.
It is necessary to improve all these things which reduce the early aging process and at the same time, you should also use Vitamin-C, etc. in your diet which brings tightening of the skin. These were lifestyle problems, but if this is happening to you, then what should be included in your skincare routine?
1. Coconut Oil Massage-
The first thing you have to start is to sleep only by massaging coconut oil under your eyes. Why so?
- Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E, which tightens the skin.
- Coconut oil is rich in antioxidants which slow down the aging process.
- Coconut oil also relieves allergies.
- Coconut oil massage can tighten the hanging eyelids.
2. Green Tea Mask-
Green tea is considered by many researchers to be an anti-aging food and only keeping used cold tea bags over the eyes can be of great benefit.
- You can massage the area under the eyes by mixing green tea and pomegranate juice.
- After that let it dry and do it daily.
- This greatly reduces the problem of dark circles etc.
- Gradually your under-eye area will start getting better.
3. Use Banana-
Bananas are called natural Botox and can certainly prove to be the best. If you want, you can use this pack on the whole face daily.
- Mash an overripe banana well.
- Apply it under your eyes or all over your face.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes and then wash off.
- Keep in mind that it has to be washed with cold water only.
4. Milk Powder Face Pack-
Milk powder contains lactic acid and is considered good for sunburns or similar problems. You can also make it a face pack or just an eye pack.
- Apply milk powder and a little honey and rose water together.
- Leave it on the face till it dries.
- After that wash off with cold water.
5. Castor Oil Massage-
Oil massage is always good for the skin and a lot of vitamin-E is found in castor oil. This is good for your skin. If you want, use vitamin E mixed with almond oil for a similar effect.
- Massage with a little castor oil in cotton.
- Let it stay like this overnight.
- In the morning, clean the face with massage with light hands.
Always keep some things in mind-
You should always keep some things in mind to remove under eye wrinkles-
- Massage with very light hands the skin under the eyes is delicate and can worsen the condition.
- The use of retinol is beneficial but applies it only after asking a dermatologist.
- You can use peeling, botox, fillers, etc. to reduce under-eye wrinkles, but for this first, consult an expert.
If your skin is sensitive or has a quick reaction to anything, or if you are allergic to any of the above ingredients, then do this treatment only after consulting a doctor.