To keep your health fit during the summer season, you can also take this special type of juice as told by nutritionist KavitaDevgan.
During the summer season, there are many such fruits in the market, which work to bring coolness to the body as well as to relieve problems related to health. Some of these fruits are such, whose peels are also very beneficial.
One such fruit is watermelon. Watermelon is a sweet and juicy fruit. To eat it, its thick peel is removed and its red part is eaten. Some part of the melon peel is white. Normally people throw it away as a waste, but Nutritionist KavitaDevgan says, "Every part of watermelon can be eaten and is beneficial." You can make a juice of the white part of it and drink it. '
Not only this, but the poem also explains the easy method of making juice from the peel of Devgan watermelon:
'Melon peel' juice
- 1 cup white watermelon peel
- 1 cup jaggery flower water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- A pinch of black salt
- According to Chinese taste
Method to prepare
- Dry the jaggery flower first.
- Then boil the dried flower in water.
- Keep this water cool down.
- After this, cut the white part of the melon peel.
- Now in the mixer grind the white portion of watermelon peel and jaggery flower water.
- Grind it well in the grinder and add black salt and sugar to it.
- Then you can take this juice.
Benefits of 'watermelon peel' juice
- If you have trouble taking a sound sleep at night, then you must drink the juice of 'melon peel', which contains plenty of magnesium. Its intake improves your sleep and helps in getting good sleep at night.
- 'Watermelon peels' juice can also help you lose weight. It boosts your body's metabolic rate. If you drink this juice every day, then your weight will be reduced.
- 'Watermelon peel' juice is also very good for skin and hair because it is rich in antioxidants and contains flavonoids, which keep skin and hair healthy.
- If you drink this juice during the summer season, your body stays hydrated and you feel refreshed throughout the day. This juice also serves to cool the body.
Benefits of Jaggery flower for the body
- Taking jaggery flowers is very beneficial for the heart. It controls the cholesterol level of the body. If you drink jaggery flower tea regularly, then your blood sugar and blood pressure are also under control.
- The jaggery flower can also help you lose weight. Not only this, if you have to detox your body, then you should drink the water of jaggery flower daily.
- Hibiscus flower is antibacterial and antifungal. If you have any type of infection in your body, you can take it to get rid of it. Along with this, the jaggery flower boosts immunity.