In the summer season, due to strong sunlight, the face becomes sticky with sweat. In such a situation, there is a problem with pimples on the face. Acne is not only painful, but it also affects the beauty of the face. If they are properly treated at the right time, then this problem does not increase.
By the way, there are a lot of beauty products in the market, using which you can reduce the problem of acne. But all these products are expensive. If you want to treat acne naturally and do not want to spend money, then Beauty Express Bharti Taneja has given an easy and effective beauty trick on her Instagram page to remove acne and acne.
You too can try this trick and say the problem of acne is goodbye-
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
Method to prepare
- Mix honey and cinnamon powder in a bowl.
- Now you can apply it only where you have pimples or even on the entire face.
- If you are applying this pack only on acne then you can sleep by applying it at night.
- If you are applying this pack on the entire face, then you should clean it after 15 to 20 minutes.
- If you apply this pack on the face every day, you will get to see good results.
Due to acne
- Hormonal changes in the body also occur with aging. Many times pimples appear on the face due to these changes.
- Women get pimples during periods or even before the arrival of periods.
- If you have a PCOD problem then it is very common for you to have an acne problem.
- If you are undergoing treatment for a disease and you have to eat medicines, then due to the heat of the medicines, pimples also come out.
- If you have constipation and the stomach is not well cleaned then you may also have acne problems.
- If you do not clean your face properly, you may get pimples.
- If you take more fried foods then it can also cause acne.
Benefits of cinnamon for skin
- Cinnamon is anti-inflammatory. If your skin is inflamed due to acne, you can get relief by using cinnamon.
- If there is an infection in the skin, then using cinnamon will give you a lot of benefits. Let me tell you that cinnamon has anti-fungal properties.
- If you have pimple stains on your face and are not going to do it in any way, then you should use cinnamon. Cinnamon also has bleaching properties.
- Cinnamon boosts collagen and maintains tightness in the skin. This makes the skin look youthful.
Benefits of honey for skin
- If you have problems with pimples then you must use honey as it is an anti-bacterial.
- Honey also has anti-inflammatory properties. If you have a wound in your skin due to any reason and it is not healing, then applying honey will give you a lot of relief.
- Honey is also a very good natural moisturizer for the skin.
Note- If your skin is very sensitive; you should consult a skin specialist once before trying this beauty tip.
Image credit: Freepik