Suntan is one of the immediate effects of exposure to the sun. Removing tan and whitening skin becomes an important concern. But there is no need to worry as you can get rid of it with the help of some home remedies. Beauty exponent Shahnaz Hussain is telling us about these tips.
Shahnaz Hussain says that "things like saffron, aloe vera, turmeric, cucumber, lemon, orange, ripe papaya, almonds, turmeric, curd, buttermilk, tomato, etc. help in removing the tan. They are safer than chemical-rich products and benefit the skin in many other ways. For example, cucumbers have an estrogen effect, while turmeric is a natural antiseptic and skin softener. Yogurt and buttermilk also help to nourish and soften the skin. Similarly, almond is very nutritious for the skin, in addition to its gradual skin-lightening effects. In this way, these elements keep the skin healthy and preserve its youthful properties. ''
'' Aloe vera juice and gels have many benefits. Aloe vera gel protects the skin from sun damage. By using it for a long time, it helps to remove the tan as well as make the face blonde. Aloe vera juice can be applied as a serum. Serums are usually water-based formulas. Aloe vera also has high water content. It rejuvenates the skin, making it look young and glowing. ''
Some home remedies for tan removal
- Make a paste by mixing aloe vera with lemon juice and apply it to the face. Wash after 10 minutes.
- Add aloe vera to the face mask to nourish the skin. For this, take one teaspoon gram flour, two spoons of curd, and one teaspoon aloe vera gel. Mix and apply on the skin, leave it for 30 minutes. Then clean the face.
- Take one teaspoon of bran, one teaspoon each of orange peel powder and curd, and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel. Mix all the things and apply them on the skin, leave it like this for 30 minutes then wash the face.
- Add a little turmeric to the gram flour and curd and make a paste and apply daily. Wash it after 20 to 30 minutes.
- Mix one spoon of honey and orange juice with egg albumin. Apply on the face and wash after 20 minutes. It removes tan and also nourishes the skin, making it soft and smooth.
- Mix cucumber juice (or pulp) and watermelon with two teaspoons of milk powder. Combine all the ingredients in a blender and grind them into a paste. Apply it on the face and neck and wipe it with water after half an hour.
- Mix cucumber and ripe papaya pulp with two tablespoons of oats. Lemon juice can also be added. Apply on the face and neck twice a week. Wash it after half an hour.
- Add the milk cream, a pinch of turmeric, and oats to the tomato pulp and half a teaspoon of honey. Apply it to the face to remove the tan and nourish the skin.
- Mix the crushed almonds with curd and a pinch of turmeric. Apply on the face. After 15 minutes, gently rub in a circular motion. Wash it with water.
- For oily skin, make a paste by mixing MultaniMitti with rose water and lemon juice. When it dries, apply it to the face and wash it.
- Make a paste by mixing two spoons of honey, a little milk and rose water, dried and powdered lemon peels. Apply on the face and neck two or three times a week. Wash it after 20 minutes.
- Soak a spoonful of moong dal in water for a few hours. Make a paste and add one tablespoon of tomato pulp. Apply on the face with a light massage. Wash with water after 20 minutes.
Image credit: freepik.com