Most women work hard daily to maintain good health but often get frustrated to lose weight. Despite adopting various measures, they do not lose weight. They even use expensive products that promise quick results but lose money instead of losing weight. If you are also one of the women who are looking for the best drink for weight loss then include ginger water in your diet. This will reduce your weight rapidly and at the same time, it helps in burning the fat of the waist, stomach, and thighs.
Can ginger water help us lose weight? To know this, we spoke to Simran Saini, the dietician of Fortis Hospital in Shalimar, when he told us in detail. Ginger has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties. This helps in healing the digestion as well as improves blood circulation and helps in relieving pain. But you can also use this herb for weight loss. If you drink ginger water, you can get many other health benefits. First of all, we know how to make ginger water.
How to make ginger water
- Ginger - 1
- Water - 1.5 liters
- Lemon juice (optional)
Method of making
- First, cut the ginger thinly.
- Then boil water, add ginger and leave it to boil for 15 minutes.
- Remove it from the gas and leave it to cool and then sieve it.
- Drink a glass of ginger water before breakfast in the morning and before dinner in the evening.
Ginger tea for weight loss
Ginger can help you completely when it comes to losing weight or improving health. However, most women know that a cup of hot ginger tea is the best thing to cure colds and colds. But it also helps in weight loss as you use those things to make ginger water which can help in losing weight.
Ginger water stimulates fat burning. It helps in stabilizing blood sugar, cholesterol, and lipids. Ginger is particularly effective in combating abdominal fat because it suppresses the production of cortisol. It is a stress hormone that is responsible for the accumulation of fat around the abdomen and this place is the most difficult to reduce fat.
With ginger water, you can easily burn fat in the abdomen as well as the arms, thighs, and hips. Ginger water is a natural diuretic that helps in dealing with fluid retention.
Other benefits of ginger water
- Lower cholesterol levels.
- Helps in better digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Relieves nausea.
- Boosts immunity due to its rich antioxidant properties.
- Blood improves circulation.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Relieves joint pain and reduces inflammation.
- The anti-inflammatory properties present in it relieve pain in periods.
You should also add ginger water to your diet to lose weight as well to get these benefits.
Image credit: Freepik.com