In winter, eating too much fried and heavy food is very good, but during this season we stop exercising and we also reduce drinking water so that our food is not digested properly. This causes the digestive system to slow down and cause stomach problems in winter. But you do not have to worry because today we are telling you about some yoga asanas which can be strengthened by doing it easily at home. We came to know about these yogasanas after watching the Instagram account of Bollywood's fitness freak actress. Yes, Shilpa Shetty keeps on sharing fitness videos and photos from time to time to inspire her fans and ward off illnesses.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra's Yoga
A few days ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra shared a video of her doing some yoga asana from the hilly area of Manali in Himachal Pradesh. She went to Manali to shoot her film Hungama-2. However, she has now returned to her home in Mumbai. Sharing this video, the actress wrote in the caption, "Manali is called 'Dev Bhoomi' (Valley of the Gods). Energy and beauty are exhilarating. Inspiring this, I started my day in front of the mountains by the break of mountain He started his workouts with Padahasthasan and then Parvatasana and Marjarasan. According to Shilpa, it opens up the entire body, strengthens the back and stretches, stretches the hamstrings, calf muscles, and shoulders, and the digestion and Blood improve circulation. ''
He further wrote in the caption, "It gives a flowing massage of the digestive organs and helps reduce constipation, flatulence, and indigestion. Flow also helps to stimulate and tone the nerves of the spine which increases vitality and stability. This improves concentration. "Apart from these asanas, he can be seen in the video doing two asanas like Surya Namaskar and Gomukhasana. Both these asanas help to strengthen digestion as well as bring stability. Let us know in detail about Yogasan, which strengthened Shilpa Shetty's stated designation.
- To do this, first sit in the posture of Padmasana.
- Add both hands to the posture of salutation and take them above the head while breathing.
- Stretch the body upwards. Lungs are spread in it.
- After taking four or five deep breaths, return to the old posture.
- To do this, slowly move your hands upwards.
- Breathing out, bend forward towards the waist.
- Try to touch the knees with the head and stay in this posture for some time.
- Then take a breath and return to normal posture.
- To do this, come on the knees and hands and keep the spine in the medial position.
- Breathing in, move the head upwards towards the ceiling.
- Tilt the navel side of the body down.
- While exhaling, apply the chin to the chest and raise the spine.
- Do this exercise for 3-4 rounds and then return to the old posture.
- It is also called greeting the sun.
- Surya Namaskar consists of 12 different asanas.
- The order of these rugs is something like this.
- The first prostration posture is done.
- Then HathoUttasana, PaadHastasana, AshwaAbhiyan, Dandasana, AshtangaNamaskar, Bhujangasana, AdhamukhaswanAsan etc. are done.
- After this, there are asanas to be done in the order of Ashwa operations, foot-signing, etc.
- After this, in the end, the HastoUttasana and the Pranam Mudra are done again.
- You can easily salute the sun by watching the video above.
- To perform this asana, sit on the ground keeping your waist straight.
- Then place one leg on the other leg.
- But keep in mind that one Thai is on top of the other.
- After that, raise the left hand and bend it towards the elbow and move it back down from the shoulders.
- After that, bend the right hand with the elbow and move it upwards and back to the back.
- Keep the fingers of both hands behind the back in such a way that they interlock each other.
- Now try to move the head backward by resting it on the elbow.
By doing these Yogasanas you can strengthen your back as well as your back in winter. To get more information like this, stay connected with life.
Image credit: Freepik& Instagram