To enhance the shine of hair in the summer season, you can use this homemade hair mask prepared with almonds.
Almonds are one of those superfoods that are readily available in our kitchen. But we often ignore the many benefits of almonds. Almonds have been known to have countless benefits in terms of both skin and hair. While almond is a panacea for health on one side, it is also used to enhance the skin. Not only can this but almonds also be used to give beauty to hair.
While almond-prepared hair masks act as the main ingredient for hair on one side, many hair problems can also be relieved by its use. Come; learn how hair masks can be made from almonds and what are its benefits for hair?
Benefits of almonds for hair
The almond which works effectively in the hair helps in maintaining moisture in the hair. Due to which the natural oil of the hair is maintained along with getting rid of the problem of dandruff, it can get rid of the problem of dryness of the hair and get rid of the split ends. Almonds contain omega fatty 3 and 6 acids that help promote blood circulation in the scalp. It is beneficial for hair growth. Massage with almond oil can add shine to the hair. Almonds are rich in vitamins A, D, B1, B2, and B6 and mono fatty acids which are very important for hair growth. A hair mask prepared with almonds also helps to reduce hair itching along with dandruff in the hair.
Almond Hair Mask
- Almond-10 -15
- Fenugreek seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- Curd - 2 teaspoon
- Egg White-1 Egg
Method to prepare
- Soak almonds and fenugreek seeds in water for 4-5 hours.
- Separate the water of both the ingredients in a mixer and prepare a paste.
- Pour both ingredients into a bowl and mix yogurt, egg whites, and lemon juice in it.
- Mix the saree ingredients well and prepare a hair mask.
How to use
- Thoroughly unravel the hair and divide it into two parts.
- Thoroughly apply hair masks from hair roots to tips.
- Cover the hair with a shower cap and allow the hair pack to dry.
- After half an hour removes the shower cap and washes the hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use this hair mask at least once a week.
Benefits of hair mask
- Almond hair mask works effectively for hair.
- The use of hair masks gives a natural shine to the hair.
- Almonds in hair masks provide nourishment to the hair.
- Fenugreek seeds reduce hair fall.
- Lemon and curd relieve dandruff and itching.
- The combination of all the ingredients helps to enhance the beauty of the hair.
Image Credit: freepik