In the winter season, you can maintain the beauty of your feet with Easy Homemade Foot Mask. Let's learn how to make it.
The winter season has completely knocked and the biggest problem in winter is the problem of torn ankles. In winter, we usually take care of our skin, but ignore our feet. For this reason, the beauty of the feet starts decreasing, and the ankles also start to burst and many times, due to torn ankles, you also have to be embarrassed. Legs are one of the main organs of the body, so proper care of them is very important. Many types of homemade foot masks can be used on the feet and their beauty can be enhanced. Let us show you how to increase the beauty of the feet, foot masks with curd and banana can be prepared at home.
Benefits of yoghurt and banana foot masks
Bananas and yoghurt are especially among the beauty-enhancing ingredients. Foot masks made from these are easy to make and are also effective. The material used in this foot mask is especially beneficial for the feet and skin. Yoghurt is a gentle exfoliant because its lactic acid and alpha-hydroxy acid heal dead skin cells. Besides, the acidophilus of yoghurt helps to kill bacteria, foot fungus. Bananas are very moisturizing and help to heal dry and cracked feet. Let's know how to make curd and banana foot mask -
- Ripe Banana - 1
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 teaspoon
- Lavender Oil - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - 3 drops
- Big Tub - To Dip Feet
Method of making
- Heat the curd slightly in the microwave.
- Cut and mash the bananas into small pieces.
- Mix both ingredients well and add sugar to it.
- Make a fine paste by mixing both types of oil in the paste.
- Keep the paste for 10 minutes.
- The foot mask is ready for use.
Method of use
- First of all, keep the feet immersed in lukewarm water for a while.
- Take the feet out of the water and dry them well with a thick towel.
- Apply the prepared foot mask well on the feet.
- Allow the mask to dry for a while and when the mask is dry, gently massage the feet and remove the mask.
- Wash the feet with lukewarm water and apply cold cream.
- This foot mask can be used two days a week. Use of this will also provide relief from torn ankles.
The use of this foot mask in the feet is effective to maintain the beauty of your feet even in winter.
Image Credit: freepik