The problem of cracked ankles occurs in most people in winter, but some people are troubled by this problem for 12 months. Generally, the cause of cracked heels is dirt and poor skincare routine, due to which the heels crack. Some people have very dry skin, due to which the problem of cracked heels also persists. Some people are troubled by cracked heels throughout the year, to get rid of this problem, they wear shoes on the feet, they also apply heels cream, but this problem does not get rid of. Let us know what is the reason for cracking heels throughout the year and how to get rid of them.
Cause of Heel Burst:
If your heels are cracked throughout the year, then the reason behind this could be a lack of vitamins and hormonal imbalance. There may be a deficiency of certain vitamins in your body, which can lead to cracked heels throughout the year.
Special vitamins due to which the heels crack:
According to doctors, when our skin becomes dry and lacks moisture, the skin becomes rough and flaky. The deep fissures that can cause fissures can spread to the deeper layers of the skin, due to the lack of certain vitamins in the body.
1. Vitamin B-3
2. Vitamin E
3. Vitamin C
The heels crack even when there is an imbalance of hormones. If there is a deficiency of Vitamin C and Vitamin B3 in the body, then the skin starts cracking. On the other hand, a lack of vitamin E can cause cracks in the skin. These vitamins are very important for good skin. It increases the production of collagen and gives protection to the skin. Sometimes dryness in the skin can also be due to the lack of minerals, zinc, and omega 3 fatty acids.
how to treat cracked heels
- If the heels crack, first of all, make a habit of cleaning them daily. Rubbing it with a scrubber will remove the dirt on the ankles.
- Apply heels cream to moisturize the heels and wearing silicone shoes on it will give you relief from cracked heels.
- Soak the feet in lukewarm water for 20 minutes, after which clean the heels with a pumice stone.
- Consuming zinc in the diet helps in the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Vitamin E helps slow down the processes that damage cells, so use nuts and seeds in your diet.
- Take vitamin C to reduce dryness. Its ascorbic acid affects trans-epidermal water loss. Do eat citrus fruits in your food.