TV actress DeepikaKakkar is a good artist as well as a very good homemaker. Deepika frequently shares new videos on her Instagram account. In these videos, she also explains how to take care of the hair and skin at home with the help of natural things.
A few days ago, Deepika has launched her new YouTube channel 'Deepika Ki Duniya'. On this channel, Deepika has told what oil she applies to her hair. Deepika also told me how this special oil can be made at home. So let us tell you an easy recipe for Deepika's special hair oil.
- 3 tablespoons of fennel oil
- 1 tablespoon castor oil
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 2 tablespoons fenugreek seeds powder
- 10-15 drops Rosemary Oil
Method to prepare
- First of all, make a powder by grinding the fenugreek seeds.
- Now take a bowl. Add fennel oil, castor oil, and coconut oil and mix well. After that add drops of Rosemary Oil to it.
- Now apply this oil on both hair roots and length. Best of all, you should apply this oil to your hair at night and leave it overnight.
- In the morning, wash your hair with a mild and herbal shampoo. After washing the hair, use a conditioner.
- If you apply this oil three days a week, your hair will become strong and shiny.
Benefits of castor oil for hair
- If you want your hair growth to be good, then you must apply castor oil. This oil is very thick and hence this oil should always be mixed with any other oil. This oil not only enhances the hair of your scalp but also makes your eyelids and eyebrows hair thick.
- Castor oil contains ricinoleic acid, which reduces hair fall. If you use too many styling products on your hair, then it causes damage to the hair, in which case castor oil is the best option for repairing the hair.
Benefits of fennel oil for hair
- Along with being anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial, antihistamines such as nigellone and thymoquinone are also found in fennel oil, which promotes hair growth at the scalp. If you have a complaint of baldness then you must use fennel oil.
- If your hair is turning white before time, then you will get a lot of benefits by applying nigella oil regularly.
Benefits of fenugreek for hair
- Fenugreek is rich in protein. If your hair is thinner than necessary, then to make them thicker, apply a hair pack made of fenugreek oil or fenugreek seeds.
- Lecithin is found in fenugreek, it makes the hair naturally strong and also prevents the hair from getting dry.
Benefits of rosemary oil for hair
If you are having too many hair fall problems, then you must apply Rosemary oil to your hair. This will make your hair stronger than the roots.