By the way, because of the bitter taste of the Bittergourd, many people avoid eating it. But today we are going to tell you such a recipe for making BhartaKarela with which you will not feel bitter at all. Once you eat this recipe of bitter gourd, you will always make and eat it. This tasty and healthy vegetable of BharwaKarela, along with the elders, will also be liked by the children. Bharwa bitter gourd is very tasty and you must try it once. Let us know in detail about its easy recipe.
Method to prepare
- To make a stuffed bitter gourd, first, wash and peel it thoroughly. But you do not have to cut the stalk of the bitter gourd. Peel all the bitter gourd one by one. You do not have to throw away the peels but cook it with spices so keep it on one side.
- Now cut all the bitter gourd in the middle and remove the seeds present in it. Then separate the coarse seeds from it and keep the small seeds in it to mix with the spices. Now finely chop the bitter gourd peels.
- To make the bitter gourd seasoning, thinly chop garlic, green chilies, cumin, peanuts, mustard seeds, and raw mangoes in the jar. Then add some water and grind it. After grinding the spices finely, take them out in a bowl.
- Now to boil the bitter gourd, turn the gas on and put the pot on it, add water and salt and add bitter gourd to it. This will remove the bitter gourd of bitter gourd in water. Allow it to boil till it comes to a boil, then turn off the gas and take out all the bitter gourd from the water and keep it to cool.
- On the other side, put a little oil in a pan and burn the gas. When the oil is hot, add chopped onion to it. Fry the onion lightly and add chopped tomatoes to it.
- Cook the onions and tomatoes well for a while. Then add ground spices and cook it well. Now add dry spices and fry the spices well by adding a little water. Cook the spices continuously while stirring. When it cooks a little, add bitter gourd peels and seeds to it and cook it. Then add salt according to taste and mix it well.
- Now cover it and cook on low heat for 5 minutes. Cook the spices again for 2 minutes while stirring. Then turn off the gas and keep it cool down.
- Then fill this spice in the bitter gourd and again heat a little oil in the saucepan, add celery in it and cook the bitter gourd well by adding it.
- Cook the bitter gourd well from all sides. Your stuffed bitter gourd is ready. Serve it with roti and parathas.
Stuffed Bitter Gourd Recipe Card
Delicious stuffed Karela Recipe
Total Time:30 min
Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
Cooking Level: Medium
Course: Main course
- Bitter gourd - 6
- Garlic - 5 to 6
- Green chili - 3
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Peanuts - 25 grams
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Raw Mango - 1/2
- Water - 3/2 cup
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Chopped Onion - 2
- Chopped Tomatoes - 1
- Turmeric Powder - 1 teaspoon
- Celery - 1/2 teaspoon
Method to prepare
First, wash the bitter gourd, peel it and cut the bitter gourd in the middle, and remove the seeds.
To make spices, grind garlic, green chilies, cumin, peanuts, mustard seeds, and raw mangoes in the jar.
Now boil all the bitter gourd by adding salt to the water.
To make stuffing for bitter gourd, heat oil and add onions, tomatoes, and spices and fry it well.
Now fill the stuffing in the bitter gourd and cook it well. Your stuffed bitter gourd is ready.