Whatever the weather, the skin becomes tan when it is too late in strong sunlight. Once tanning occurs in the skin, it is not easy to remove it. In particular, facial tanning is very difficult to overcome. Although there are many products in the market to remove face tanning, you can naturally get rid of face tanning at home.
Everyone knows how beneficial tomato is to the skin. You can prepare gels at home from it. This gel will help you to overcome your tanning.
So let us tell you today the easy process to make gels from tomatoes at home-
Tomato Beauty Benefits-
Apart from removing tanning, also learn these interesting beauty benefits of tomato-
- Tomato is a good natural skin exfoliator.
- Tomatoes have anti-aging properties.
- Tomato removes a layer of dead skin on skin.
- Tomato protects the skin from oxidative stress.
- Large skin pores are reduced in size from tomatoes.
- Tomato improves skin texture.
- Tomato makes the skin glowing.
- Tomato causes skin irritation.
- Tomato makes skin soft and smooth.
How to make Tomato gel-
- 2 teaspoons tomato powder
- 4 big spoon aloe vera gels
- 4-5 drop lemon essential oil
- 3-4 drop tea tree oil
- 1 vitamin-E capsule
Method to prepare
- First, put tomato powder in aloe vera gel.
- After this, add T-tree oil and lemon essential oil to this mixture.
- Finally, add a vitamin-E capsule and mix well.
- Your tomato gels are ready.
- You can store it in an air-tight container.
Note- You can prepare tomato powder at home by drying tomato juice. But if you do not have that much time, you can also buy tomato powder from the market.
How to apply tomato gels-
- Clean the face thoroughly before applying tomato gels.
- To clean the face, you should take rose water in cotton and clean the face.
- Now take tomato gels in your fingers and apply them in a circular motion on the face by moving the fingers.
- You can also use cotton balls instead of fingers.
- Now massage your face for 2 minutes. By doing this, blood circulation also becomes good on the skin.
- Now leave the gel on the face for 10 to 15 minutes. After this, clean the face with normal water.
Note- If you have a problem with large pores along with skin tanning, you should prepare tomato gels in ice trays and prepare ice cubes and apply them to the face. This will be very beneficial.
When and how often to apply tomato gels -
You can include tomato gels in your morning skincare routine. If you want to see good results, then apply this gel on the face 3 times a week.
Benefits of Tomato Gel-
- Tomatoes contain vitamins A, K, and C. This causes the skin to deep clean and relaxes the pimples problem.
- Tomatoes have bleaching properties. Along with removing tanning, tomato gels also remove the dark spots present in the skin.
- Being a good source of vitamin C, tomato gels make the skin glowing and also very good for skin whitening.
- Tomatoes have exfoliating properties. If you have problems with blackheads or whiteheads, then applying tomato gels will give relief.
- Tomatoes contain natural SPF, which protects the skin from damage from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Tomatoes also can boost collagen. If you apply tomato gels on the face regularly, then there will be tightness in your skin.
Note- If your skin is sensitive then you should use tomato gels only after consulting the skin expert.
Image credit: Freepik, Shutterstock