With the help of orange peel, you can make a toner that will make your night skincare routine much better.
You must have known about the benefits of Vitamin C. Vitamin C not only keeps our skin and bones fine but the skincare associated with it also brings an anti-aging glow on our skin. In the summer season, a vitamin C skincare routine can reduce our skin from sunburn and heavy wrinkles as well as dead skin problems.
Vitamin C-filled skin care toners are quite popular, but do you know that like expensive toners in the market, you can make a great toner comfortably at home too. These toners will save you a lot of money as well and will be good for skincare as well. Their advantage is that they do not directly affect the chemicals on the skin and they give benefits to the skin very well.
Today we will teach you how to use toner from orange peel. If you throw away the orange peel, then why not make it a night skincare toner with the help of it.
This DIY Orange Skin Toner will do all this work-
- This is an anti-aging toner that will make your skin tight.
- If there are small pimples on the skin that are called keratosis pilaris, it will cure them.
- This toner made of vitamin C will help in reducing the cellulitis of the throat.
- This facial toner will refresh the face.
We will make this toner by mixing it with orange peel, mint, etc. It is very easy to make and it can make your night skincare routine much better.
- Little mint leaves
- Half a cup of orange peel
- 2 Vitamin E capsules oil
- 2 tablespoons rose water
- Airtight bottle to store
Method to prepare-
- To make this toner, we have to first boil the orange peel in 1.5 glasses of water. To boil it, you have to keep a medium flame so that the water does not evaporate too quickly.
- Add mint leaves to it in a while.
- After boiling for at least 10 minutes, turn off the gas and keep it overnight to cool down.
- Sieve it in the morning and then add 2 teaspoons of rose water to the filtered water.
- Along with this, add vitamin E oil as well.
- Now store it in the fridge and apply it on a clean face at night with the help of a spray bottle or with the help of cotton.
Certain precautions must be taken-
DIY skincare has a different effect on everyone and many people have skin allergies to peppermint, vitamin E or even oranges themselves. Do not use them in such a situation. If you have too much acne or you are taking another skin treatment, then use this toner only after the advice of your doctor.
If you want, you can skip mint leaves as they are for freshness and do not suit many people.