We are going to tell you about a leader whose reading will not stop you from laughing. We are talking about Lalu Prasad Yadav. Lalu is a Bihar state politician and the president of the Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD). So let's know his interesting things-
1. There was a flood in some parts of Bihar in 2003 when RJD chief Lalu Prasad was asked about it then he said that my buffalo baby drinks this much water at one time. He said this in response to the information asked by the central government on the floods.
2. Lalu Yadav once delivered a speech in English in Parliament. All the leaders including the speaker were not able to control their laughing in response to his speech.
3. Lalu Yadav once made headlines when he said that he would make the streets of Bihar like the pink cheeks of film actress Hema Malini.
4. He said in an election meeting that there would be a cow and buffalo in the house of all the Yadavas so that whenever I visit here they would be able to feed me milk and curd.
5. In the year 2000, when the state of Jharkhand was being separated from Bihar, Lalu had said that the state of Jharkhand would be formed only after my death. The state of Jharkhand was separated only a few days after his statement and today his case was decided in Jharkhand and he is staying in the jail of Jharkhand.
6. Lalu Prasad very much uses the words of a rustic language in his speeches. People in the country and abroad have also been attracted to the style of his speaking. People consider him a great comedian of politics as well. His style is also very much discussed in the media of the country.