Two days before the Ram Mandir Bhoomi Poojan program in Ayodhya, an invitation card painted with saffron color was unveiled. Apart from PM Modi, only three people are named in this invitation letter, which is a sign of the layoffs in the guest list. Apart from PM Modi, the name of RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat, Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel and Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath are appearing in the card. Modi will reach Ayodhya on Wednesday to participate in the Ram Mandir Bhoomi Pujan program.
Let me tell you that the city of Ram is ready for this historic occasion, all the decorations and preparations for the Bhoomi Pujan have been completed. Special arrangements have been made for security, as well as guidelines are being followed due to the Corona crisis. PM Modi will be on his Ayodhya tour for about 3 hours, which includes temple darshan, puja Archana programs.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi's full program in Ayodhya ...
Departure from Delhi around 9.35 am on 5 August
• Landing at Lucknow Airport at 10:35 am
• Departure by helicopter to Ayodhya at 10:40 am
• Landing at the helipad of Saket College, Ayodhya at 11:30 am
• Reached Hanumangarhi at 11:40 am and worshiped for 10 minutes.
• Program to reach Ram Janmabhoomi campus at 12 noon
• Visitation of Ramlala Virajman in 10 minutes
• Plantation of Parijat in Ramlala campus at 12:15 pm
• Inauguration of Bhumi Pujan program at 12:30 pm
• Establishment of the foundation stone of the Ram temple at 12:40 pm
• Departure for Saket College Helipad at 02:05 pm
• Helicopter will fly to Lucknow at 2:20 pm
• Depart from Lucknow to Delhi