Punjab: The parent made daughter eat poison himself swallowed poison, both died before reaching the hospital

111

Human beings often suffer from depression due to any reason and due to this, they harm themselves. Something similar was seen in Sindhuri village of Pathankot in Punjab where a 31-year-old woman victim of depression first poisoned seven-year-old daughter Sahajal and then swallowed herself. Both died before reaching the hospital. Police station Shahpurkandi is investigating the case. Inspector Bharat Bhushan Saini, in-charge of the police station said that the woman's husband Parminder Singh and brother both lived in Saudi Arabia.


Both came to Pathankot a month ago. The two went to attend a function late on Tuesday. Mamta was with the children in the house. Meanwhile, Parminder Singh received a call from the 11-year-old son that the condition of mother and sister had suddenly worsened. He is being taken to the hospital. The woman's husband and brother both reached the hospital at Patel Chowk. The woman and the girl had died before reaching there.


SHO Saini told that investigation has revealed that there was no quarrel in the family. He had a love marriage 12 years ago. The woman's husband and brother were both at the time of the incident. The woman's brother Mohit has told that Mamta was in depression for some time and her mental condition was not well. He was being treated. He accidentally ate any poisonous substance himself and also fed the daughter. SHO Saini informed that a case has been registered under 174 CRPC. After the post-mortem, the bodies have been handed over to the family.