Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has appealed to the people to take precautions to prevent dengue fever and other seasonal diseases during monsoon.
CM Gehlot tweeted in this regard that there is a need to prevent dengue fever and other seasonal diseases in the monsoon. Dengue fever cases have increased in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh. Some patients with dengue fever have also been found in the state. Rajasthan is at the forefront of the country in the control of COVID-19 with the steps taken by the state government from time to time and with the cooperation of the general public.
Continuous instructions are given by the state government for the control of dengue fever and other seasonal diseases (including viral). At present, hundreds of patients are coming to the hospitals. To prevent the breeding of dengue-carrying mosquitoes, take the following precautions:
1. Do not allow water to collect around your homes.
2. Clean the cooler/tanks regularly.
3. Wear full clothes to the feet.
4. Add kerosene/burnt oil etc. at the places where water collects.
5. See a doctor if you have any symptoms.