As the winter season starts, the skin starts to become dry. The reason for this is the cold winds running in this season. We cannot stop these winds from moving, but in this season by taking extra care of your skin, we can definitely save it from getting dry.
People usually pay more attention to facial care in this season. But in the winter season, the entire skin is affected. In such a situation, you must use a body moisturizer or body butter that keeps your skin hydrated and does not dryness.
By the way, you will find many such products in the market, which claim to moisturize the skin. But their effect does not last long. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you the easy method of making body butter at home, which will also nourish your skin and protect it from dryness.
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Petroleum Jelly
- 1 vitamin-E capsule
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon castor oil
- 2-3 drops rosemary oil
- 1 teaspoon glycerin
Method to prepare
- Decide beforehand whether you need ghee or coconut oil in body butter. By the way, if your skin remains very dry then you should use ghee. At the same time, if your skin is normal then you can use coconut oil.
- After this, pour coconut oil or ghee in the pan and melt on low heat. Then keep it aside to cool slightly.
- Now mix castor oil in melted coconut oil or ghee. Also, add petroleum jelly to it. Mix this mixture well until the texture resembles smooth cream.
- After this, add 1 teaspoon of glycerin to this mixture. Also, mix a capsule of vitamin-E. Now mix the mixture well.
- Now mix drops of aloe vera gel, honey, and rose Mary essential oil in this mixture. Now mix this mixture again well.
- At the very last, add cocoa powder to this mixture and mix it well. Now fill this mixture in an airtight container and apply it to the entire body after bathing.
Benefits of cocoa powder for skin
- The biggest advantage of cocoa powder for skin is that it removes the layer of dead cells on the skin.
- It contains rich antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radicals. This does not cause ageing spots and wrinkles in the skin. Not only this, the use of cocoa powder tightens the skin.
- Cocoa powder can also be taken to detoxify the skin. It softens the skin and preserves the elasticity of the skin.
Ghee and coconut oil benefits for skin
- In Ayurveda, ghee is considered a boon for health and skin. The fatty acids present in it give rich nutrition to the skin. Not only this, ghee contains a treasure trove of antioxidants. By applying it on the skin, the skin always remains youthful.
- Similarly, if you mix coconut oil in body butter, it will also benefit your skin greatly. Coconut oil contains healthy fats, which does not allow any fungal infections on the skin. It also maintains shine and tightness in the skin. Let us tell you that coconut oil also boosts the collagen present in the skin.
Benefits of aloe vera gel for skin
- Aloe vera gel keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized, so there is no complaint of dryness in the skin.
- If the skin has a tanning or sunburn problem, it can also be overcome with the help of aloe vera gel.
- If there are pimples in any part of the skin, then apply aloe vera gel too. This will benefit.
Image Credit: Freepik