Today, based on the card is no longer possible to do any work without (Aadhaar Card). But in the meantime, if the base is lost or stolen, then the tension increases a lot. At this time, the biggest tension of the people is that how will we get the Aadhaar card again. Today we have brought measures to end your tension. The process of downloading the Aadhaar card again has been made very easy by UIDAI. Now users can go to the UIDAI website and follow some steps and download the Aadhaar card again. Let us tell you what is the process of downloading an Aadhar Card:
How to download an Aadhar card
>> First go to the official website of UIDAI https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/.
>> After this, at the top there you will get three options to download Aadhaar. The first option would be to enter an Aadhaar number of 12 digits. The second enrollment ID will be entered and the third virtual ID will be entered.
>> After entering any of these IDs or numbers, the Aadhaar card will be downloaded again.
>> After filling in the details, type the characters given in the image and then click on Send OTP. This one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your mobile number which you have entered into the Aadhaar card. By clicking on Verify OTP, you will get your Aadhaar number via SMS.
>> Now enter the OTP received on your mobile number. Then after the survey is complete and to download an electronic copy of your Aadhaar, click on the Verify and download option.
>> After this the e-copy of your Aadhaar card will be downloaded easily.
New Aadhaar Card can be ordered from home by paying a nominal fee
Now you can re-print its print from the UIDAI website for a nominal fee. Today we are telling you how to do this:
1. Visit the official website of UIDAI http://www.uidai.gov.in/.
2. Now the option of getting an Aadhaar will appear within the My Aadhaar section.
3. Just click on the option Retrieve Lost or Forgotten EID / UID from the many options given below.
4. Now a new page will open. Here you have to enter some of your details.
5. You have to enter information like Aadhaar Card Number (UID), Enrollment Number (EID), Full Name, Registered Mobile Number.
6. If you do not want to provide a phone number for any reason, you can also enter your email address.
7. Now you have to enter a CAPTCHA. Next, click on the option 'Send OTP' or 'Send TOTP'.
8. OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number, while TOTP is sent to your mAADHAAR app.
9. Now a payment gateway page will open, where you have to pay a fee of Rs 50.
10. After payment, you will be sent a hard copy of your Aadhaar card through Speed Post in the next 15 days.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), the organization that issued the charge Aadhaar number, would be charged so much that the facility of downloading the e-version of the Aadhaar card was first given to you, which you had to print yourself. However, under the new facility, the printed Aadhar card will come to your home. For this, you will be charged a fee of 50 rupees.