There are many cars in the market, but when it comes to budget, most people buy such cars having a low price, better mileage, and cheap maintenance. This is the reason why many cheap cars exist in the Indian market. If you are planning to buy a low-cost car, then today we are telling you about the 5 best cars that are under Rs 5 lakh.
1. Maruti Alto: This entry-level car of Maruti Suzuki is one of the best-selling cars in the country. The price of Maruti Alto starts at Rs 2.94 lakhs. It gets a 0.8-liter petrol engine, which generates 47 hp power and 69 Nm torque. Alto mileage of the petrol engine is 22.05 kilometers per liter.
2. Renault Kwid: This small car from Renault has been launched in the market compared to Maruti Alto. It comes in two engine options, including a 0.8-liter 54-liter power and a 1.0-liter petrol engine with 68ps power. The mileage of the 0.8-liter engine is 20.71 kilometers per liter. At the same time, the mileage of the 1.0-liter engine is 21.74 km with manual transmission and 22 km per liter with AMT automatic transmission. The Kwid's 0.8-liter engine model starts at Rs 2.94 lakh and the 1.0-liter engine model starts at Rs 4.16 lakh.
3. Datsun Ready-Go: Like the Kwid, this small Datsun small car also comes in 8.0-liter and 1.0-liter petrol engine options. The 8.0-liter engine gives the power of 53hp and its mileage is 20.71 kilometers per liter. The 1.0-liter engine generates 67 hp of power. Its mileage is 21.7 km with a manual gearbox and 22 km per liter with AMT gearbox. The starting price of the 0.8-liter engine model is 2.83 lakh and the 1.0-liter engine model costs Rs 4.44 lakh.
4. Maruti S-Preso: You can also get this Maruti Micro-SUV for less than Rs 5 lakh. It gets a 1.0-liter petrol engine, which generates 67 hp power and 90Nm torque. The mileage of the STD and LXi variants of the S-Preso is 21.4 km, while the VXi and VXi + variants have 21.7 km / l. The S-Preso also comes in the CNG variant, which has a mileage of 31.2 kmpl. The price of Maruti S-Preso starts at Rs 3.70 lakh.
5. Maruti Celerio: This car of Maruti Suzuki also comes in less than 5 lakh rupees. It gets a 1.0-liter petrol engine, which generates 67 hp power and 90 Nm torque. The mileage is 21.63 km per liter for the petrol model of the Celerio and 30.67 km/kg for the CNG model. The starting price of this Maruti car is Rs 4.41 lakh.