It is always important to stay healthy. And the only way to stay healthy is to eat healthy. So, eating the right food is very important. Though several varieties of healthy foods are available, people want tasty foods and always opt for unhealthy food items.
But, today we shall share with you an easy salad recipe that is tasty and very healthy. The specialty of the salad is that we shall add raw vegetables and most of the seasonal fruits. To give a spicy taste, we shall add pepper powder and if you have a sweet tooth, you can add honey. This healthy salad recipe can be prepared at any time of the day and preferably if you have it for the morning breakfast; it gives you energy and keeps you active throughout the day.
So, let's take a look at how to prepare healthy salad recipe.
Serves – 2
Cooking Time- 10 minutes
Preparation Time- 15 minutes
- Raw Mango- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Cucumber – 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Strawberry- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Watermelon- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Musk Melon- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Banana- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Grapes- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Orange- 1/2 cup (finely chopped)
- Pepper – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Aam Chur Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Lemon Juice – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Honey – 2 Teaspoon
- Pudina Leaves – 5 to 6
- Take a large bowl add all the ingredients one by one.
- Then add pepper, aam chur powder, lemon juice and mix them well.
- Add salt and mix them well.
- You can add honey(optional)
- For garnishing, add pudina leaves and serve.
Try this simple and healthy salad recipe and let us know your feedback.