Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Fried noodles 1 cup
- shiitake mushrooms + for drizzling 6 teaspoons
- carrot juliennes ½ cup
- cabbage strips ½ cup
- onion strips ½ cup
- capsicum strips ½ cup
- shiitake mushrooms sliced 7-8
- spring onion with greens chopped ½ cup
- tomato juliennes ½ cup
- fried onions 1 tablespoon
- chopped spring onion greens ½ tablespoon
- fresh coriander leaves 2-3
- Combine carrot, cabbage, onion, capsicum, mushrooms, spring onion with greens, tomato, garlic sauce and fried noodles in a bowl and mix well gently.
- Transfer in as serving bowl. Garnish with fried onions, chopped spring onion greens and coriander leaves. Drizzle little garlic sauce on top and serve immediately.