Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations. Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms. So here is the recipe:
- Yogurt whisked 100 grams
- Cream cheese ½ cup
- Caraway seeds (shahi jeera) ½ teaspoon
- Oil 2 teaspoons
- Onion chopped 1 small
- Chives ¼ cloves
- Camembert cheese peeled and cut in cubes 50 grams
- Paprika ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- Dry roast caraway seeds till fragrant. Remove from heat and crush.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk together cream cheese and Camembert cheese in a bowl till smooth.
- Add the sautéed onions, roasted caraway seeds, chives, paprika, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with crusty bread.