Here’s the list of top five places in the world to travel:
1. Burano, Italy: Burano is an island in the Venetian Lagoon, northern Italy; like Venice itself, it could more correctly be called an archipelago of four islands linked by bridges. It is situated near Torcello at the northern end of the Lagoon, and is known for its lace work and brightly coloured homes. The primary economy today is tourism as visitors arrive for sightseeing and to purchase lace goods.
2. Oia Village in Santorini, Greece: Oia or Ia is a small village and former community in the South Aegean on the islands of Thira and Therasia, in theCyclades, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it has been part of the municipality of Santorini, of which it is a municipal unit. It covers the whole island of Therasia and the northwesternmost part of Santorini, which it shares with the municipal unit of Santorini. The main street is named Nikolaou Nomikou. The population was 1,545 inhabitants at the 2011 census, and the land area is 19.449 km2.
3. Colmar, France: Colmar is the third-largest commune of the Alsace region in north-eastern France. It is the seat of the prefecture of the haut-Rhin department and the arrondissement of Colmar. The town is situated on the Alsantian Wine Route.
4. Tasiilaq, Greenland: Tasiilaq, formerly Ammassalik and Angmagssalik, is a town in the Sermersooq municipality in southeastern Greenland. With 2,017 inhabitants as of 2013, it is the most populous community on the eastern coast, and the seventh largest town in Greenland. The Sermilik Station, dedicated to the research of the nearby Mittivakkat Glacier, is located near the town.
5. Newport, Rhode Island: Newport is a seaside city on Aquidneck Island in Newport Country, Rhode Island, United States. The City of Newport is located approximately 37 miles (60 km) southeast of Providence, 21 miles (34 km) south of Fall River, and 74 miles (119 km) south of Boston. It is known as a New England summer resort and is famous for its mansions. It is also the home of Salve Regina University and Naval Station Newport, which houses the United States Naval War College, the Naval Undersea Warfare Center, and a major United States Navy training center. It was a major 18th-century port city and also contains a high number of surviving buildings from the Colonial era of the United States.