300 g frozen spinach, (or 800 gram fresh spinach)
1 small clove of garlic
500 g Greek yogurt
40 gram raisins
extra virgin olive oil
Steps for cooking-
- Cook the spinach with a few tablespoons of water. Use a saucepan and cook over a medium heat for a few minutes until defrosted (if using frozen).
- Switch off the heat and let it get cool.
- Mix the garlic paste, yogurt, ¾ of a teaspoon of sea salt and a small quantity of black pepper.
- Put the cooled spinach in this mixture.
- Fry the raisins in 1 tbsp. of sunflower oil in a small pan. Cook the raisins until they get plump.
- Plate the spinach with extra virgin olive oil just before serving.