- 50 gm shitake mushroom-soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- 100 gm fresh mushroom-sliced
- 1 Tbsp chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme or fresh parsley, chopped
- 30 ml white wine
- 100 gm whole wheat pasta-penne or linguine
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Add 1 Tbsp butter in a pan. Once it melts, add garlic, cinnamon and cashews. Fry, till the color changes.
- Then add the tomatoes. Saute till the tomatoes become soft and add chilli powder & salt. Saute for 2-3 minutes and then grind it into a fine paste.
- Take another pan – Add 1 Tbsp butter and grill the paneer pieces till golden brown on both sides. Remove the paneer pieces.
- In the same pan add the tomato-cashew paste. Let it simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add kasoori methi and sugar. Let it simmer for 1 minute.
- Add milk, paneer pieces (You can adjust the quantity of milk according to your gravy's consistency).
- Top it with cream if desired. Serve.