Festive season is round the corner with a bang and you want to stand out this festive season. Thinking about looking gorgeous, stunning, beautiful or ravishing but don’t have ideas about what to wear to stand out. Don’t worry we’ll help you out. Follow the below given tips and this festive season.
1. Capes, inbuilt dupattas, trails are all some forms of layering with variations in lengths and embellishment. Lehengas, anarkalis and lachas might sound very routine and basic, but we as designers have come up with such amazing variations that an anarkali doesn't look anymore like what it is called.
2. Printed long dresses with capes, embellished peplums with skirts, layered lehengas with laacha, lehengas with dupattas fixed on the blouses to form trails, cold shoulder and off shoulder choli with transparent dupattas, are a few styles for this season.
3. Silk, raw silk, chiffon, georgette and tulle are the fabrics for the season.
4. A must-have for this season are these new waist belts that a lot of designers have made for this season. Clinch your waist when you wear a lot of these flared layers as suggested, so that you can still look thin and smart while you wear a lot of volume too.
5. Dark colours contrasted with pretty pastels. The look is outstanding when you wear dark colours and layer them with nice pastel shades.