Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls is a tasty and healthy recipe that you can easily try at home. What makes this a healthy option is that unlike spring rolls it’s not deep fried and is generally prepared with a variety of herbs, and served with different dipping sauces. Yummy, light and delicious are the best way to describe this appetizer recipe.
6 soaked rice paper sheets
3 cut into strips carrot
1/2 cup coriander leaves
1/4 cup water
3 cut into strips cucumber
250 gm soaked cellophane noodles
2 tablespoon Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Take a sheet of rice paper, soak in a shallow plate of water, cut in half.
- Place carrots, cucumber, glass noodles on one edge.
- Add a sprig of coriander with leaf sticking out.
- Roll the paper tightly into the thickness of a cigar.
- Chill in a fridge for some time and serve with Thai sweet chili sauce.