Vietnamese Noodle Salad is an interesting fusion of fresh veggies and rice noodles. This easy salad recipe made with sesame oil is good for health. Try it for pot luck parties and even kitty parties.
100 gm rice noodles
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed to paste red chilli
1/2 cup chopped,peeled cucumber
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 teaspoon raw peanuts
1/4 cup lime juice
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup chopped,peeled carrot
50 gm cubed tofu
- Cook the noodles in a large pan of salted water till tender.
- Drain, rinse under cold running water and drain again.
- Combine all the other ingredients, except peanuts, in a large bowl.
- Mix well and add the noodles.
- Gently mix again and garnish with fried peanuts.